We have developed
this software for people who have need of high-stable multithreaded TFTP server
for Windows platform. WinAgents TFTP Server for Windows is a full-service TFTP server realized
as a Windows NT/2000 service. WinAgents TFTP Server runs as a background
task and doesn't require permanent attendance. It is originally designed
load-resistant for the 24x7 mode of operation. Using WinAgents TFTP Server,
you can make reserve copies of device settings, update flash images,
store sound files for IVR systems and do many other things.
Key features of WinAgents TFTP Server for Windows:
- Platform: Any Windows platform (except WinCE). TFTP Server is running as a background task.
- Implemented as a system Windows NT/2000 service
- Fully compatible with RFC1350, RFC2347 and RFC2349
- Runs as a background "around-the-clock" task
- Ensures flexible access rights setup according to client's IP-address
- Contains graphic utilities for server setup and server status control
- High-performance multithreaded architecture
- Supports long filenames, nested directories and national symbols in filenames
Please visit the TFTP Configuration Manager chapter for information on how to configure
your installation of this software.