TFTP Server Version 4.0 - released on April 03, 2007
- TFTP server can now process more 2000 files being transmitted simultaneously. Built-in cache system allows gaining maximum productiveness and scaling.
- Support of files transmission through firewalls is improved - now all files can be transmitted with use of only one UDP port.
- Possibility of remote server administration is added. You can remotely configure the server, examine current TFTP sessions and server work logs. Changing of the server settings does not require restart of the server.
- Now TFTP Server allows configuring rights of access to files depending on the client's IP-address. With help of virtual TFTP folders you can set various access rights for various folders.
TFTP Server Version 3.0 - Desember 12, 2003
- Achieved multiple increase of the server performance
- Support of multihomed servers
- Storage of the server configurations in the registry
- Improved tsize option support
- The barrier of 500 simultaneously transferred files is no longer an obstacle
- Improved support of clients not requiring confirmation of the last transferred data block
- Renewed installation program
TFTP Server Version 2.2 - August 17, 2003
- the logging routines have been rewrited in order to support faster logging
- minor bug in logging has been corrected
TFTP Server Version 2.1 - May 2, 2003
- minor correction in TFTP blocksize option handling
TFTP Server Version 2.0 - April 12, 2003
- implemented the TFTP options support
- implemented the process priority option
- implemented the firewall support
- the GUI configuration utility has been updated
TFTP Server Version 1.1 - April 3, 2003
- minor corrections in TFTP protocol implementation
TFTP Server Version 1.0 - February 1, 2003