WinAgents TFTP Server Manager is the management utility for WinAgents TFTP Service. The program is available from menu Start->All Programs->WinAgents TFTP Server->TFTP Server Manager.
TFTP Server Manager is used for the following tasks:
- Server settings modifying.
- TFTP folders creation and configuring of their access parameters. Browse TFTP folders.
- Viewing of information on the files being transmitted for the moment.
- Viewing of server work logs.
The main program window (Picture 1) contains the following areas:
- Menu - contains commands of the program.
- Toolbar - contains buttons for quick access to the most frequently used commands.
- Folders Tee - contains folders' structure in the chosen TFTP folder.
- Folder Browser - contains list of files in the folder, selected in the folders tree.
- Transfers Panel - contains the list of transferred files and files, being transferred.
- Panel of Server Work Log - contains messages from the server work log. You can filter and sort the messages in this panel.
- Status Bar - contains the information on the address and license of the current server.
Picture 1. The main window of TFTP Server Manager
The main program menu has the following structure:
- Connect - Connecting to local or remote server
- Disconnect - Disconnecting from server
- Start Local TFTP Server - Starting up of WinAgents TFTP local server (if exists)
- Stop Local TFTP Server - Shutting down of WinAgents TFTP local server
- TFTP Server Settings - Setting of server parameters
- Virtual TFTP Folders - commands for work with TFTP folders
- Access Rights to Current Folder - Setting of access to the current TFTP folder
- Manage Virtual TFTP Folders - Adding/Deleting/Editing of TFTP folders
- Terminate Transfer - Cancelling of the selected TFTP session
- Save Log - Saving the server work log to file
- File - File Operations
- Delete - Deleting of file
- Rename - Renaming of file
- Properties - Setting of file properties
- New Folder - Creating a new folder
- Edit - operations with clipboard
- View - Showing and hiding of the main window elements
- File Explorer
- Clear Completed Transfers - Deleting transfers from the list
- TFTP Server Help - WinAgents TFTP Server help system
- WinAgents Web Site
- Licensing - Viewing of the current server license; license key installation.